Why Office 365?
It’s familiar Microsoft Office collaboration and productivity tools delivered through the cloud. Everyone can work together easily with anywhere access to email, web conferencing, documents, and calendars. It includes business-class security and is backed by Microsoft. Whether you are a small business or multinational enterprise, Office 365 offers plans designed to fit your organization’s unique needs.
Microsoft Office 365 takes the industry’s most recognized set of productivity and collaboration tools and delivers them as a subscription service. With these cloud services, your organization can lower overall costs and deliver the right set of tools for the right users, all with appropriate layers of security and compliance. And, Office 365 includes a financially-backed service level agreement, allowing you to feel confident that you chose the best cloud solution.
Office 365 delivers user productivity you can count on
- Virtually anywhere-access* to email, important documents, contacts, and calendars on nearly any device.
- Office 365 works with the software your users use like Word, Excel, OneNote and PowerPoint.
Easy to manage email
Get professional, easy-to-manage email. Office 365 provides each user with a 25-gigabyte (GB) mailbox and lets them send email messages up to 25 megabytes (MB). Connect with Microsoft Outlook 2010 or Outlook 2007 and use all of the rich Outlook functionality you already know and use, whether you are connected to the Internet at home or in the office or you are working offline.
Help protect your organization from spam and viruses with Microsoft Forefront Online Protection for Exchange, which includes multiple filters and virus-scanning engines.
Office 365 takes the worry out of IT
- An easy-to-use administration console allows IT administrators to stay in control of user accounts.
- You can count on Microsoft, an industry leader in productivity, for reliability.
- Microsoft provides a financially-backed 99.9% uptime guarantee.