The internal audit function needs to walk a fine line between providing assurance and consulting to management without impairing its objectivity and independence.
If this is your situation?
- You’re concerned that your internal audit function can’t keep up with the changing risks facing your business
- You find it difficult to recruit and retain internal audit professionals in all of your key skill areas
- You need to supplement your in-house internal audit function with specialist skills
- Your internal audit function has insufficient resources to cover the geographic scope of your organisation
- Your organisation considers internal audit to be a non-core activity so you want to find an external provider
- You need to assess the effectiveness of your risk management, internal audit, and corporate governance procedures
- You are concerned about internal audit quality and how to go about conducting quality assurance reviews
How Fundala can help you?
Maximising the value and effectiveness of the internal audit function requires an understanding of an organisation’s objectives, risks, risk management priorities, regulatory environment, and the diverse needs of critical stakeholders including executive management, the board, employees, and shareholders. Ultimately, these needs determine the risk profile of the organisation and the strategic focus, organisation, resources and practices required of its internal audit department.
We can assist organisations that need help improving the quality and effectiveness of their internal audit processes in a number of ways:
- Advising and assisting in the development of internal audit and risk management methodologies, including assessing whether the internal audit function is delivering effectively to stakeholders.
- Providing internal audit resourcing solutions, including full outsourcing or complementing in-house functions with specialist skills or geographical coverage. This includes specialist areas such as regulatory reviews, and treasury reviews.
- Supporting internal audit functions with software to enhance and support their work. In addition, we can develop training for internal auditors using our extensive market and industry knowledge to create highly-tailored solutions.
Our services include:
- Internal audit outsourcing
- Internal audit co-sourcing
- Internal audit advisory