Health & Safety Risk Assessment
We are able to undertake health and risk assessments for you or train your staff to complete them. We prefer to involve your staff when doing a Fundala Safety risk assessment as they are the ones that know the tasks and workplace inside out.
Fundala’s Safety risk assessment services include:
- Undertaking general workplace and task specific health and safety risk assessments.
- Training and coaching employees to complete risk assessments.
- Creation of task instructions and safe working procedures.
- Auditing and reviewing your existing risk assessments and procedures.
- On site risk assessments in industrial settings.
In addition to occupational health and safety risk assessments, we also have specialist consultants with specific skills that will work with you to help you manage risks in your business.
Our health and safety consultants have skills in:
- Human factors / behavioural psychology.
- Hazard and operability studies (HAZOP).
- Failure mode and effect analysis (FMEA).
Corporate risk management services include:
- Corporate risk analysis and assessment.
- Business risk assessments and risk logs.
- Development of corporate risk management strategies and coaching internal health and safety teams.