Almost all of our training courses can be delivered In-Company at your company premises. Discover the benefits of letting us bring our courses to you.
What is In-Company Training?
In-Company Training is when we bring our courses to you; you pick the course, location and the date and we run the programme just for your team. Any of our open training courses can be delivered at your premises, you can also create your own by tailoring and incorporating a number of elements from different programmes, or we can start from scratch and work with you to design your own programme.
Typically, In-Company training works best where you have a number of people requiring the same training or you have a specific programme in mind that is not covered by our open courses. Topics are focused on identified key areas and the programme is shaped to achieve the desired outcomes and key learning points for those attending.
This option is perfect if you have a number of staff that need training or you have very specific outcomes from the training.
How Does It Work?
Your account manager will discuss with you the key business issues which need to be addressed and the likely requirements. A specialist trainer is then selected – according to your organisational culture and the subject to be covered – and introduced to you to carry out background research, agree learning objectives, materials and agree logistical requirements. We seek to establish a development partnership between you, your account manager and training consultant to evaluate the training and identify future opportunities and needs.
What Are The Benefits Of In-Company Training?
- Location and time is flexible and arranged around your business needs.
- Any topic areas can be covered.
- You get a dedicated trainer to deliver the whole programme.
- By showing your employees that you are investing in the whole team or a group of staff, you are demonstrating your desire to invest in them, which will help your own retention levels.
- High Impact: As all of your relevant employees get trained at the same time the training impact is much more powerful.
- Tailored: All courses are tailored according to your business priorities, training is fully-customized for any team, department, or organization.
- Training format is flexible – training may take place as a single session or multiple sessions delivered over the course of several weeks or months.
- Training is scheduled when it is convenient for employees.
- Training is confidential, allowing teams to discuss and work on real issues as trainers (if required) will sign confidentiality agreements.
- In-Company training encourages team building and better understanding of one another.
- Cost effective: Lastly, an in-company training solution is also cost effective, Save a substantial amount and have the training deliver on-site at your own office, in addition to the saving you make on time and travel expenses.
How Much Does In-Company Training Cost?
Because In-Company training programmes are customized for the specific needs of each group, pricing will vary. In-Company training is typically a more cost effective solution than sending employees to a public training session.
Depending on the training objectives and current availability and budget, we provide an end-to-end flexible and tailor-made solution to help you drive your organization to greater productivity and success. In-company training solutions are simple and trouble free.
We assure you that we are quite capable of taking care of the occasion quite efficiently. All you have to do is contact us and leave the rest to us.